Explore the Power of Claim Tracking …
Herfert Software’s Claim Tracking feature is great for reminding you of tasks that need to be completed and for recording a history of activity – for each patient.
- Popup Reminders / Alerts can be displayed on specific screens every time the patient is selected
- Reminders / Alerts can be set to popup starting at a specific Date or when a patient reaches a specific Number of Visits
- use as a Come-Up List. Enter the date you would like to be reminded of something (ie: a date to follow up with an insurance company, a date the patient will return from vacation, hospital stay, family emergency, etc).
- keep a History of Correspondence, conversations, or completed tasks by date and employee (ie: phone calls that occurred with the patient, insurance company, lawyer, etc.)
- Daily Reminders can be viewed by clicking on the inbox graphic found on the on-screen appointment schedule (ie: call patient to remind of appointment, contact insurance, etc)
- click the Yellow Bell (on the toolbar) to search all patients for claim tracking data by Date, Employee, Status Codes. View the list on screen or print to a printer.
- create your own status codes for additional searchable categories
To access Claim Tracking …
- click on the [Patient] menu then [Claims]
- select the appropriate patient
- click on the [Claim Tracking / Alerts] tab page